I am 18, soon to be 19 (January 25th, yay)
I am currently working at a resturant called Northwoods Hearty Home Cookin' and Saloon as a hostess. I get paid 6.50 to do nothing, so that's always a plus. I am also taking classes at a Junior college. So that kind of sucks.
I think I am unique because:
1. I don't give a fuck about what people think of me. I think that even if I'm never the brightest, prettiest, or even the thinnest girl in a room that I am still me and I am proud of myself for who I am. No one can make me feel like I'm not good enough to be me.
2. I am always the life of the party. Whenever my friends and I go anywhere I never have a problem making new friends, or joining in on a conversation. I always make jokes and just make everyone have a good time. I don't like it when i go places and my friends feel left out. I always try to make everyone feel welcome.
3. I am honest and in return for my honesty, I expect honesty. If you don't like the outfit I am wearing I want you to tell me. I don't want people talking behind my back. If I smell bad, let me know. I'd rather know that I smell bad and do something about it, then having people talk about it behind my back.
4. I don't like keeping secrets from my friends. I hate it when someone comes up to me and starts the conversation off with "Don't tell so and so I said this, but..." I then feel like I am the one saying the bad stuff.
5. I have no problem standing infront of a large crowd and acting like a fool. I also have no problem telling someone off. The words shy and embarresed aren't in my dictionary. This goes back to my first reason, I'm me and if you don't like what I have to say, well I'm going to say it anyway.
6. I am always willing to try new things. I'm not the kind of girl who passes up something because I haven't done it. No of course there are life threatning situations that I would have to take sometime to consider or almost everything they do on shows like Fear Factor. I'm not going to eat a live bug. Cook it, and then we will talk.
7. I was in a Madrigal group last year and we sang live on Fox on Christmas Eve. That's kinda cool.
8. My dad looks like Santa. End of story.